October 26, 2019

*bullet journal


Since three years now I am messing around on a way of bullet journaling that works for me and only in the last month I managed to puzzle it out. Since five years I am using a little notebook called "One line a day" where I write down the most important happenings of each day, but it ends in December and I don't want to start a new one even though I really liked the idea and it worked really well for me, but I have another journal on the side where I write down to-do lists, important addresses, books that I have read, ideas and all sorts of other things. As I don't want to carry around two journals anymore, especially when traveling, I want to combine everything now into only one journal starting from 2020 in a visual pleasant way. Are you using journals and have you found a method of journaling that works the best for you? Or are you also always trying to improve and find the ultimate way of staying organized?

No comments: