{Music: Pulme – Matteo de Grandis + Morning Dance – Amine Ayad + Dreamlike Ride – Nicholas Bamberger}
Finally, I managed to turn the dress that had been hanging unused in my closet for the past two years because it was too big for me into a skirt, and I'm really happy with how it turned out.
I also started a new needlework journal to save all my new projects for the coming months.
One project had been on my list for a long time, and it was nice to take up my crochet hook again and crochet along.
I made three tentative attempts to leave the house. The first one was unsuccessful. On the second, I walked a few hundred meters to visit a small sunflower field, and on the third, I went to the swing beneath the large willow tree, where I spent some time just sitting and letting my soul unwind. It may not seem like much, but for me, it was a big thing, and it felt so good.
☙
2 comments:
I love your makes, your dress turned into a lovely skirt. I have a thing for stupidly oversized dresses, particularly at this time of year, but sometimes they're so big as to be unwearable.
Lovely to see you feeling playful and creative, and balancing your desire to be out in the fields and long grass with your understandable fear of ticks. Your tights and dress combo looked lovely and comfortable.
Thank you! Most of my dresses are also oversized, but this one was just too big (even though I ordered the smallest size). It had ruffles on the shoulders and the collar neckline was far too wide. I tried it several times, but it just looked ridiculous! I am very much looking forward to a little cooler weather to be able to be outside more again and it will hopefully help also with dealing with the symptoms. Yesterday there was a hoopoe in our garden and I was able to observe him for a very long time. It is every time a real highlight! But it happens every time when I do not have my camera with me. It would be so nice to be able to take a picture of this unbelievable pretty bird! Have a calm and pleasant Sunday!
Post a Comment