June 15, 2023

*dreamy ceramics

  
It is still going slow here, as you probably already have thought so yourself when noticing my absence.

Besides of doing tasks in the house, I started to do more in the garden again and currently I am collecting lots of camomile, mint, elderflowers, rose petals, thyme and many more to dry and preserve for winter. The strawberries have grown so well this year, I'm enjoying them everyday for breakfast and as a little snack when working outside. The rich garden season has officially started!

I wanted to show the first batch of this years ceramic pieces a while now. I made them in winter and did not think that it would take me so long to finish them, but the circumstances delayed everything and now I was not sure if I should wait to show the candle holders, when darker days are here again, but I decided to show them anyway. But a candle can also be nice when lit in a mild summer evening at the balcony or terrace, don't you think?

My shop is closed at the moment, but I hope I will be able to open it maybe in July again.
Take care + until soon!

2 comments:

cococita said...

This is all so beautiful!

wideeyedtree said...

Thanks, Elke, I'm glad you like them!