April 22, 2022

*ceramic things


Those ceramic pieces are still from my second firing, I'm especially fond of the set of birds with the dried flowers, but you can also use them for holding incense. I'm still totally thrilled by the pottery process and have many new ideas in my head, only the time is missing! I have worked in the garden mostly and on illustrations commissions, but today it is raining and so I will stay inside more and will have a calmer day, doing things in the home, reading a letter and maybe paint for myself, let's see...

3 comments:

Lily said...

Oh, wie schön!

Ich mag Deine Vögel.

Viele Grüße,

Silke

cococita said...

So good to see
what & where this ceramic adventure
is bringing & leading you ...

wideeyedtree said...

@Lily: Danke, liebe Silke!

@cococita: I'm happy you are following my ceramic journey!