June 14, 2020

*rose chafer


June was a very challenging month for me so far. It shook me heavily in nearly every area of my life. I'm looking forward to the silence after the storm. But in the hard times we seem to become aware the most where we really want to head in our lives.
But there have been also good moments, for example I found an alley with small leaved linden trees of at least 200 years that filled me with such great awe, that tears where just running down my face. I felt instantly such a sublime energy that I just wanted to merge my whole being with one of those trees, to just step inside and never come out again.
Have you known that small leaved linden can become over 1000 years old and that they give protection from lightening stroke and evil spirits? I will surely visit that place every now and then if it's possible.

3 comments:

Düschen said...

Das Plätzchen lädt zum träumen und lesen ein!

wideeyedtree said...

Danke, liebe Marie!

cococita said...

I hope that you are well now, Claudia,
or at least feeling a lot better.
Sending you a warm hug.
Think of you ...