July 26, 2023

*finally at the sea again


At the end of June we made a trip to the sea. I was not sure if I would manage, but we made everything quite spontaneous and did not book anything, we just took the camper in the knowing we could return any time if I would feel too bad. But I also thought it would maybe help me to recover, because I truly love the seaside and we could not make such a vacation since four years. If someone had told my younger self that at some point I will not see the sea for four years, I would have not believed it, because it is so essential for me in a way. I just love water, it is my element and being at the ocean was always wholesome for me. Not only for my body, more even for my mental health. So it was a very special moment when we finally arrived and we used our time to just sit there at the coast and watch the waves and the endless blue in silence for hours.

1 comment:

Düschen said...

Das vierte Bild ist so unglaublich schön mit euch beiden!♥♥♥