December 03, 2020

*Leaves are falling, winter is calling

{Music: Wolfpack – Johannes Bornlöf}

Most November days were misty and dark, but there were a few golden autumn days where the sun was shining and the leaves were dancing around happily in the wind. I drank some morning tea in the garden under the birches and just enjoyed the moment. When the first frost came, I was too busy to be able to make pictures or film it, but luckily it came back again and I was able to leave the house very early to observe the sunrise and the magic of the frosty landscape. Everything was glittering and I felt like being in a different world – it is really one of my favorite times of the year! And as a totally surprise we even had the first snow in our area, not much, just a slight white cover, but it made the best wintery feelings! I want to share some of those precious moments with you again and hope that you are enjoying them too! 

No comments: