December 08, 2020

*Within the storm


My heart feels so heavy right now. 
Sometimes it's hard to trust the flow of life
and take decisions.
I often take actions and doubt about them afterwards
and those doubts are driving me crazy.
While doubting about a hard decision again,
I coincidentally read the quote:
"Next time, decide to act before you think."
That somehow came in the right moment.

We are having heavy storms for five days in a row now,
the howling sound of the wind makes it hard to rest.
I'm longing for silence.
The silence inside of an ice crystal
or under a blanket of snow.

3 comments:

cococita said...

Sending you plenty of courage, dear Claudia.
I hope that you made the right choice.
Kind of synchronicity,
as I was talking about this subject
this morning.
Wishing you a warm and cosy weekend.

wideeyedtree said...

Thank you, dear Elke!
It seems it was the right decision!
Good forces were with me!
All is connected somehow!
Much love!

cococita said...

Very glad to read that ...