December 19, 2020

*dust of snow | part 2


Many dark days in a row again and constant temperatures around 1 degree, no snow or frost. So I look back to those pictures with an aching winter heart. Meanwhile I decorated our Christmas tree and tried to catch up rest. Everything in me longs for a deep hibernation and I know I am not alone. Many of us feel this way right now. It's just natural, but little accepted in a world that has become so unnatural over time. Let's embrace those darkest days of the year that make us realize once again how life-giving sunlight is!

3 comments:

cococita said...

Sending you some warm sunshine
from this part of the world.
May it make you feel cherished
and loved
and charge you ...

Nature is the best medicine ...
always!

wideeyedtree said...

Dear Elke,

thank you so much!
I could use those sun rays!
I wish you and your partner and family
a cozy Christmas and lots of little
uplifting moments!

Much love,
Claudia

cococita said...

Vielen Dank und frohe Weihnachten!

x