April 18, 2024

*heralds of spring


The typical April weather has arrived.
After the short warm period, we had some rain.
Sun and clouds are alternating and we have frost again.
Even snow is predicted.
A mix of everything.

I started reading "The ten thousand doors" by Alix E. Harrow and so far I really enjoy it. My favorite morning drink is tumeric tea at the moment, maybe because it has a stimulating effect to the blood flow and is warming the body from inside. Ever since I was so sick in winter I have issues with blood circulation and I lost half of my hair. I never had so little hair in my whole life, but since some days I feel the hair loss goes back a bit and I'm hopeful that they will start to grow back in summer. It was just a too big strain for the body. But the body is really a miracle! It always thrives towards balance again.

Further I started reading & working with the book "The artists way" by Julian Cameron. I was still a teenager when I first read it and I only remember the "morning pages" and I think I did not finish all exercises, so I thought I start with it again. I'm sure most of you know this book already. If so, what have been your experiences with it, did it help you in any way?

No comments: