February 17, 2024

*holding the pieces together


A lot of burdening things are happening lately. It's an emotional very demanding time.
It decreases my joy to blog, because it feels senseless somehow. To distract my mind a bit I started to do jigsaw puzzles again. I loved to do them as a child with my family and also alone.
I just came back from a nature walk, we did not have any snow in February and I also don't think that we will get any this month still. But we had a little frost every now and then and misty days like in autumn, but today the sun was out for a moment and the mood of the clouds was stunning. It really felt like walking in a painting of the great masters of art.

3 comments:

Lily said...

Liebe Claudia,
wunderschöne winterliche Bilder! Danke fürs Zeigen!
Zum Glück gibt die Natur immer wieder schöne Momente.

wideeyedtree said...

Danke, liebe Silke! Ich hoffe, du kommst gut zurecht!

nina wippsteerts said...

Herzen im Schnee. Wie hübsch. So viel Schnee noch bei Euch
Wie immer hast Du so schöne Momente eingefangen
Liebe Grüße
Nina