March 08, 2023

*and time moves on


Two days ago we celebrated my Birthday, well I have not really been in the mood to celebrate anything, but I prepared a cake the day before and we visited my beloved linden alley, even though the weather was really grey, windy and cold. It was a short endeavor in the end, but there were some sweet chickens running around in the park which captured my attention. It was really nice to observe them! 
The pictures are from January still, there is the last analogue picture that I made of Sunny.
Today I wrapped up warmly and cleaned the walls of the greenhouse and started to prepare the garden beds until my ass froze off. I had enough of waiting for better days. I hope we get some rain in the coming days, the garden is already very dry and we can not turn on the garden fountain yet. Please keep your fingers crossed!

3 comments:

nina wippsteerts said...

Nachträglich ganz herzliche Glückwünsche zu Deinem Geburtstag, auf ein besseres Lebensjahr
Hier hat es seid gestern geschneit und irgendwann heute ist es in Regen übergegangen. Bestimmt ist das auch zu Euch gekommen. Grau in Weiß und Nass, nicht sehr schön, aber gut für den Garten
Liebe Grüsse
Nina

San said...

Happy Birth Month - wishing you warmer beautiful spring days ahead!
The chihuahua head is perfect and the black nose….. I'm sure it still feels unreal. Hugs.

wideeyedtree said...

@Nina: Danke, liebe Nina! Das Warten auf den Frühling erfordert manchmal wirklich viel Ausdauer und Geduld :)

@Sandra: Thank you! A little envelope is coming your way!