January 28, 2021

*sweet squirrels

Pictures from my December baking session.

Oh, it has been so long since my last blog entry! Time is flying so fast, January is nearly over! We are doing some renovation work on the house that we have postponed for many years now and this makes everything a bit chaotic, but it just has to be done at some point and we thought it is the right time now. I had hardly any time to paint, but hopefully this will change again and I also want to update my little Etsy shop again and have to do some unpleasant paper work. 
Pheasant "Rudi" has started to visit me again after a longer break and we are having a flock of wild doves that is resting daily on a plum tree very near to our home which makes me smile, every time I walk by. I can't wait to see the first spring flowers, but usually they are showing up quite late in our area. Have a nice day + take care!

1 comment:

Lily said...

So schön!
Fast zu schade die zu essen...