January 01, 2021

*A new year!


Happy New Year!

I hope you were able to celebrate it in a good way! We had a really nice dinner and made a little walk outside at midnight to watch the fireworks. The clearness of the sky made millions of stars visible and everything was glittering from the frost. In the morning all was enveloped in a thick white blanket of mist, similar like in those pictures, but it was even frostier. We made another nature walk to free our minds and welcome the coming year. I'm still thinking about a resolution for 2021, but I am not sure yet what to pick! My 2020 resolution was all about the theme "trust" and I can say I got challenged a lot, but did not forget about my resolution and was allowed to experience once again the protecting hand of God. A new year is like a new start for me and I welcome beginnings and I'm excited also to start a new blog year with you! Let's collect lots of joyful little moments again this year and let us try to find peace with feeling uncertain about the future. Thank you for still being here with me sometimes and see you soon again!

No comments: