October 28, 2020

*fairy tales


How has your October been? Another month is coming to an end already! We had very foggy days lately. A thick fog blanket that rested on our region the whole day. It inspired me to make long walks in the early morning hours where everything was still so calm. I met several roes that were lying between the vineyards. We observed each other quietly and I manage to get away again without distracting them.  There is a box in the city where you can bring books that you don't need anymore. When I put in some of my read books again, I found a beautiful book with a collection of Andersen's fairy tales that I took home with me. I really love it! Many fairy tales and stories that I did not know yet and that touched me deeply. It is the perfect time for a good read! I hope you are doing well and enjoy the last October days! Stay cozy + take care!

No comments: