January 18, 2020

*when the winter sun rises


It has been a while since my last blogpost, so I thought I will make a little update. Today we had the first snow of the new year! It was a really welcome change after some really dark days again. The snow makes it also inside home much brighter, so I used the chance to make some pictures of my workroom and current watercolor paintings and then we made a nice walk in the forest. Right now I am cutting a new little video in which you can see some frosty moments of January. What else can I tell you? I was very busy with painting and got to know some really nice people over my illustration instagram account. I must say, the illustrator community is really lovely and supporting there, it is really a joy to communicate with those creatives! They are different than people of the photography community, not that they are any less lovable, but I get the impression they are more open and "childhearted" in a way. Anyway! I hope that the snow stays some days at least and I will soon show you more of my watercolor paintings again here! Until then I wish you a wonderful time wherever you are!

No comments: