September 14, 2019

*Ilford FP4 | part 1


I had one more long expired black&white film, this time an 34 years expired Ilford FP4 film. Fortunately the pictures also turned out nicely! I wish I had more such film rolls, but for now it was a good experience and maybe I just try a normal black and white film sometime soon. This time I visited one of my other favorite places near our home, a little piece of land with crooked growing apple trees. I wore one of my linen dresses with my pinafore, the most comfortable outfit that there is and so practically to take some fresh picked fruits with me on the way in the big pockets. I picked some wild small yellow plums on that day and just enjoyed the enveloping energy of nature.

1 comment:

Sasja said...

stunning. no other words!
do you also print your analogue pictures to pin on your wall?
love from here! i hope your letter from me will arrive there soon.