September 27, 2019

*back then


Fitting to the last post I have found some old photos that my father has made when we went mushrooming. On the last pictures is my mother with me and my brother and some nice parasol mushrooms.
Yesterday I started finally to use my watercolor journal that I got myself years ago. I want to make studies of leaves, mushrooms and other autumnal findings to improve my watercolor skills. If I stay on task and not dissipate my energy on other things again, I will for sure show my progress here sometime!
And to all the kind, patient people who are still waiting for a letter or E-mail from me, I do my best to work through my list! I already thought about reducing my correspondences, but how could I decide whom to exclude, I have a love for all of you!
So, have a good start into the last September weekend and see you soon again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So lovely!

wideeyedtree said...

Thank you! :)