August 27, 2020

*some happy animals

Two days ago I finished my last commission before our little holiday starts. It feels good to finally be able to concentrate on my own stuff again, to be able to experiment more again without any pressure. So I made some more lake pigments from flowers in the garden. They are drying right now and I'm very excited how the colors will turn out in the end! 

Yesterday evening we made a lovely walk in the sunset and there was a huge flock of birds in the air. Everyone who knows me a little better, knows that I couldn't be any happier when I spot a flock of birds in the sky! Luckily I had my analogue camera with me and could take some pictures, but I don't know yet if they will turn out ok at all, as I got myself a "new" old secondhand camera after my zenit-E unfortunately broke and it's always risky with such old used cameras and I have to see if it works at all and this is my first film with it. So keep your fingers crosses that the camera works properly and we will be pleased with some nice bird pictures in the end :)

I really love this time of the year, when you can already smell fall in the fresh morning air and the light starts slowly to change and gets softer. Are you looking forward to fall? Where you able to make a little vacation this year despite of the circumstances? I hope you are all well and are able to enjoy the simple things in life!

1 comment:

Düschen said...

Liebe Claudia! Ich hoffe, die Bilder sind etwas geworden. Ich liebe deine Frösche, die Insekten und Bienchen sind auch Herzallerliebst. Ich freue mich immer sehr auf den Herbst, die tollen Farben, Tee, Regenwetter, Halloween und Kürbisse!!! Der Herbst ist die schönste Jahreszeit für mich! Liebe Grüße ✿