February 18, 2020

*how does it feel


While it's already like spring outside, there will be winter here on my blog for some time still. Everybody is talking about the spring flowers they already see in their area, so I made a walk in the forest to see if the snowdrops are blooming, but they need some time still. Instead I found some bright yellow winter aconites. First I wanted to pick some, but then I did not, as the forests are in a devastating condition and I was observing a bee instead that landed on one of those flowers. Also it seems it will be the last year with snowdrops in that forest as they cut off so many trees that it's now too dry for those kind of flowers. It's all a sad play out there. Hard to stay positive when you see all the damage on nature that got so extreme the last years. In my pictures I save the beauty of nature. Go out, enjoy the forests as much as possible, you can't know how long they will be there.

No comments: