January 20, 2019

*The scent of the moon


How is your Sunday?
We have snow-free, but cold days. It's almost full moon here, in contrary to the first picture, where almost no moon is visible! I started to knit a hat with some cozy wool I got from Lily once and I wrote my first letter in this new year. At the moment I am in love with my new silver fir essential oil, it smells so good! What are your most favorite scents? Mine are changing with my moods, but generally I like sandal wood, rose, spruce needles, peppermint, white musk and many more. There is also an oil mixture by young living called "Inner child" that I really love!

There are also scents that are quite personal that are non-purchasable, like the smell of my grandpa when he came home from forest work, or the smell of my fathers car, the smell of the cold air when it unites with the scent of the freshly lit fire in the stove, my mother's hand-knitted clothes, the ears and paws of Sunny dog, certain letters from dear ones... The world is full of wonderful smells! 

Have a cozy evening + until soon again!

3 comments:

Düschen said...

Very pretty pictures.

wideeyedtree said...

Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...


Wie immer wunderschöne Bilder und die Texte ebenfalls!
Liebgruss!
Annemarie