July 01, 2016

*magical dreams


The landscapes I see in my night dreams, can not be found here on earth.
Often the skies do not show only one sun and moon, they show different other planets and suns, also in the daytime which looks just amazing! When I stroll trough the landscapes, silver or golden shining glitter is flying around in the air, similar to when seeds from plants fly around in a summer field in the evening sun. Often I can't believe what I see and touch everything around me to feel how solid it is, how real.
Today I will finally pick the first ripe cucumber! It took quite some time this year... Wishing you a good start into July!

2 comments:

cococita said...

Have a magical summer!

Sandra Dunn said...

That little house would make a charming art studio. :) Cucumbers yay!!!