September 20, 2016

*Pula


On our vacation we also visited Pula and it's amphitheater. I'm never a typical tourist. I just let myself going with the flow of feelings and moods where ever I go. So I also never make plans anymore before a trip. It will unfold itself anyway. I once went with a friend all the way to Paris, just to decide after 5 minutes being there to not stay as we originally had planned and we went further to Portugal. It just felt right in that moment. Although Paris is a beautiful city, undoubtedly.

2 comments:

Sandra Dunn said...

The history there must be amazing! I love your sense and adventure… Paris for another time…..

Mina said...

Love your pictures, they're so dreamy. And I absolutely agree with not doing the usual tourist route. It has to feel right at the moment, which simply can not be planned.