August 02, 2020

*black&white | part 1


It's been nearly a year since I last used a black&white film, so I thought it would be a nice change to use one again. Especially in summer when the colors all around are so vivid and strong, I long for the calm tones of the colder seasons. So this is a way for me to get this calmness back, at least in photography and create this timeless atmosphere that I like so much. 
August started pretty hot, in the early morning hours when the air was still a bit fresher I worked in the garden, later we went swimming with Sunny and in the evening we made a relaxing walk in the shade of old maple trees. A good start for the new month. I hope you also had a good one!

2 comments:

Sasja said...

i love your b&w series always!

wideeyedtree said...

That makes me so happy! I want to shoot more black&white in the future!