January 02, 2022

*a new start


Welcome in 2022!
Did you have a good transition?
We had a very enjoyable Silvester with good food, table games and going up the little hill behind our house to watch the fireworks at midnight. In my past I really hated this time of the year, but since I am able to celebrate in the way that feels most appropriate to me, it gets better with every year!
The first day of the new year I spent with planting some flower bulbs, sorting out emails and other files, starting a new journal and drinking lots of hot cocoa and tea and today I prepared new kimchi for the fermentation crock and got some business work done. A thick white blanket of fog is resting on the area we live, but I can show you some wintery pictures that I made in December. It feels good to have a fresh start with lots of little dreams and hopes for the year :)

No comments: