April 13, 2021

*Blooming March week


Last month I joined a wonderful drawing challenge called #bloomingmarchweek on Instagram. It was the perfect opportunity to finally paint pig characters which I wanted to do since we visited an organic pig farm in the woodquarter last year, where I was totally surprised by the playful and happy behavior of pigs that are not trapped in a stable, but have loads of space to run around! 

The prompts were the following:
*Blooming garden
*Animals with flowers
*Florist shop
*Floral tea time

In addition I felt inspired to make some flowery patterns that are available in my spoonflower shop now, in case you are looking for a nice fabric! And after getting requests I put also art prints of the four pig illustrations in my Etsy shop!

Have a lovely week further!
Here it is snowing again right now!

2 comments:

cococita said...

Exactly the blues that I love.
Do you like this season as much as I do?
Everywhere in the fields
all those adorable wild flowers
are popping up ...
We are blessed
living so close to
and into nature ...
Have a colour-filled weekend,
dear Claudia!
x

wideeyedtree said...

I'm happy you like it!
Of course, I love this season, especially May, May is one of my favorite months! But here it feels like spring has not started still! Far too cold! But it can't take long anymore! Looking very much forward to wear lighter clothes outside and inside!
Much love!