November 25, 2020

*autumn red


I think this little picture series shows very well how autumn squeezes the strongest red tones out of nature before all colors are gone again. Like nature is celebrating a big farewell feast, because it knows it takes some months before the brighter colors pop out again. 
The first two pictures are showing parts of the castle Ottenstein, that we visited last month. We were lucky enough to be totally alone in the castle area to take a closer look. The atmosphere was amazing!
We had another very wet and gloomy day. It is the time of the year where I finally start to feel the lack of sunlight in my body. How are you doing these days? I hope you are well! Isn't it crazy that November is almost coming to an end already?!

1 comment:

cococita said...

Especially adore that first picture.
Oooh those most beautiful reds of autumn.
They always are my favourites.