October 31, 2020

*moontoberweekends

Apple
Apple
Old lantern
Autumnal outfit
Frog
Moon/Stars
Autumnal food/Drink
Mushroom
Animal of choice
Pumpkin
Happy Halloween

I always wanted to join Inktober. For those who do not know what Inktober is, it is a drawing challenge where you paint each day of October one picture (prompts are given). But because I know already that I wouldn't manage, I chose a lighter version hosted by Sara Kajba, better known as Moonchildillustrations. The challenge was called #moontoberweekends and we had to paint 10 prompts, mostly presented on the weekends. I thought I make a coherent series and invent new mouse characters for it. I hope you like them and I wish you a happy Halloween evening!

4 comments:

Larissa Fonseca said...

I love your illustrations (and photos!) so so much ♡♡

wideeyedtree said...

Thank you so much, Larissa! That makes me very happy!

Düschen said...

Ich liebe deine Kunst! Wo hast du das so gut gelernt? Ich gehe im November wenn alles gut geht in einen Kurz-Kurs zum schnuppern. Bin mal gespannt ^^♡

wideeyedtree said...

@Düschen: Danke, liebe Marie! Ich hab als Kind schon viel gemalt, so richtig gelernt habe ich das nirgends, habe mir das selbst beigebracht. Ich hoffe, du kannst den Kurz trotz der Umstände machen! Das wäre sicher toll!