October 21, 2019

*dreamy autumn days


I still like to make pictures with my old zenit-E camera the most, especially with my 29mm lens. Those photos mostly have such a dreamy atmosphere and also the colors are much softer than with other cameras. Unfortunately the shutter curtain does not work properly anymore when it gets colder outside and I have to fall back on more reliable cameras. Maybe I should make a little review sometime to tell you about the pros and cons of the different analogue reflex cameras I used so far if anyone is interested.

Finally it's cold enough to wear my pretty bonnet again that Sasja made for me last year! I simply love it! Next to her blog she also has a lovely tumblr page, if you want to follow her there as well!

My sister also started a blog not so long ago to share her travel adventures! At the moment she is backpacking somewhere in Spain and I love to get updated on her experiences and interesting people she met! 

Wishing you a good start into the new week!

1 comment:

Sasja said...

so so beautiful!! my sister also really loves the bonnet pictures you took with your analogue camera.
hugs! 💕