14.9.15

snail mail August

August was an incredible snail mail month!
When I came back from my vacation many pretty letters were waiting for me :)
I don't want to hide them from you, so here they are:
Lovely letter from Amalia from Greece!

Fiona's letter came in a quite bad condition, for some reason it was 53 days on the journey, but luckily nothing was broken or lost! Once again she spoiled me a lot!

I love that red bird envelope that Lily made! She also sent me 2 pretty cards from her trip to Lativa.

From Sylvie I got a really colorful surprise package. Everything was neatly wrapped and I was super happy to see that she sent me the bug tape with which she decorates her letters and that I like so much!

Another generous package from my friend Larissa which helped me to distract from being sick.

Julia sent me cuttings from her mint plant and a cute paper object in return for one of my pilea babies.

Another lovely letter from Joy. I love to use all the seeds I get from all over the world for my garden!

 I was very happy to receive this little wooden guy from dear Sandra. It is standing between my gemstone collection now :)

Katyha sent me a collection of bird stamps! How great is that! And look at the pretty roses stamps on the envelope!

Happy to show you the first letter I got from Polly from America. She mailed me after she found me through my stamp design in the last uppercase magazine. Excited to get to know her better!

THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN FOR ALL THE NEWS AND LITTLE GIFTS YOU ARE SHARING WITH ME!

2 comments:

jabbott said...

So glad you have my letter, and glad you had a wonderful holiday xx

fiona ling said...

Oh, thank god my letters finally reached you, although the envelope and cards not in good condition~ but glad everything inside still okay!
Happy mail month Claudia!