16.9.15

garden update






Autumn is here, you can smell it, you can see it in slowly change of colors.
It's been a while since I made my last garden update.
I started to clear out the withered cucumber plants of the greenhouse to give bitter melon and luffa plant more space, they are still productive. Even though weather was grey and cooler, tomatoes are still turning red, I preserved a lot this year. Because of the dry weather my squash plants were not doing so good, but finally they started to grow, so there is still hope for pumpkins!
If you like to see some more pictures, have a look at Lotte's and my garden album.

2 comments:

Belle Fleur de Lis said...

here many rain. the garden is changing too. the cabbages are doing well and the celery too also the brussels sprouts, i love how the colours look, i hope it will not get stolen. my father tried to grow savoy cabbage;...and they grew very good too
I had many good beetroots i grew from your seeds and bitter melon too. the tomatoes are still green but i shall try to ripe them inside and see what happens :->



I am proud of our gardening year !

♡♡♡

cococita said...

That photo collection on Flickr is so amazing.
I am always in awe of the all the beauty you share and I can't say it enough.
Thank you! RechtHERZlichen Dank!
I am grateful I got to know you.