13.8.15

garden update






Some reds in my garden. Still having strawberries every day and lots of tomatoes.
Chili are also turning red now, I guess I will dry most of them, we can't eat all at once.
I also dried oregano, chives, parsley and stevia for winter. If you don't have a drier for herbs and fruits, you can also just use your oven, but turn it on minimal heat and open the oven door from time to time to let the moisture outside. It's so simple and practically and you will be happy if you don't have to buy herbs from the shops in winter season. 

5 comments:

jabbott said...

Those tomatoes look delicious x

cococita said...

Enjoy the beauty and taste of your harvest, dear friend! This is a beautiful time of year ...

Belle Fleur de Lis said...

oooh so lovely !

the colours cheer me up. my tomatoes are still green, the strawberries are gone but i have red flowers coming from your runnerbean seeds : ->

Evdokia Tsiligiridou said...

beautiful reds :)

Micheal Prince said...

Wonderful post and excellent content. It is very nice for read.scholarship essay writing service is great writing company of getting the writing papers.