9.7.15

home, sweet home







Well, not only outside it is growing, my plants inside are also quite happy with summer season.
I made a new seat pad doily for my vintage chair and a felt rug for Sunny. He is most obliged when it comes to my crochet rugs :) And yes, the ball he has in his little paws is also handmade.

I got a wonderful surprise in my mailbox! Lily made me a pillow case with part of the fabric that I have designed for her. This is such a sweet gesture! Thank you so much!

Finally it rained after that extreme heat wave. At the end the heat was really a challenge for the body, but luckily temperatures are moderate again now.
Wishing you a lovely day!

5 comments:

the Blue Rabbit House. said...

It was so hot here too, but it rained yesterday and it's slowly cooling down.

You have a such a cosy corner!!

cococita said...

Everything looks so neat and beautiful. Love that doily Sunny is sitting on ... Over here, the heatwave continues and temperature is still increasing. Without rain for a month now ...

jabbott said...

You have a beautiful home x

Evdokia Tsiligiridou said...

sunny and the plants look very happy :)
it's hot here the last days too...

mme ulma said...

was für ein schönes grünes eck. und der polsterbezug ja sowieso – wow.