18.7.15

family







My dear little sister spent the whole week with me. We made bike rides, went swimming, preserved apricots, had good long talks and just enjoyed our time together. Wished my family would live closer.
Weather is very hot again. Today it will be up to 38 degrees again. 

Before I forget again. Some time ago I needed some change, so I deleted at least 2000 pictures from my flickr album and separated my pictures, because it got quite confusingly with all the different topics and the amount of photos. On my old flickr account I left only my home + crochet pictures and I have another flickr page now with just photography (mostly nature and portraits). Feel free to follow me there if you have a flickr account also. You can always find the links on the right side of my blog.

Wishing you a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

mme ulma said...

schwesternzeit – so eine schöne zeit.

emmel-prutsemieke said...

almost twins

jabbott said...

You and your sis look so alike, having a sister is so special indeed x

Lily said...

You look like twins

Lily said...

You look like twins

Sandra Dunn said...

So good for the heart. :)