16.6.15

garden update








I'm having a terrible flu since last week, so I stand up early when fever is lowest, water my plants and get back to bed for the rest of the day. I have to show you the progress of my veggies, because now all goes so fast, cucumber and tomato plants are growing several centimeters every day, it's a joy to watch! Did you know that there exist plants where the upper part is a tomato and the lower part a potato? (It is called TomTato) If you see the last two pictures you get a clue why it is possible. The second last picture are my blooming potatoes and the last one is one of my blooming litchi tomatoes! See the similar flower! If you want so see some more pictures, have a look at Lotte's and mine garden album. 
Have a good week and take care of yourself!

5 comments:

jabbott said...

Sorry to hear you have flu, and glad you are resting as much as possible. You have done very well in your garden. Hope you are better real soon hugs joy ♥

Belle Fleur de Lis said...

your garden looks more then great claudia, take good rest and that you can be better soon.
my cucumber is very tiny :->

wide-eyed-tree said...

@joy: Dear Joy, thank you very much! I also received your letter! And I hope to reply you soon!

@Lotte: Thank you! I feel like a cucumber girl sometimes :D These are the plants I enjoy nearly the most to care for and can't wait to eat them ;) I planted less this year, but gave them more space and it seems they already like it. Hopefully yours will develop also with time! It is still early! xox!

Evdokia Tsiligiridou said...

wish you are feeling already better claudia :)
what kind of plants is in the bouquet you are holding
in foto number 4?
i found a similar kind in a field :)

Belle Fleur de Lis said...

yes claudia,
there are still few more months to see how they will grow out. I also really hope that the tomatoes i grow from your seeds will grow ok. i just planted them out and i hope they will manage good.

:-)