10.6.15

analog garden update







As I already told I want to revive my old analog cameras more again.
Those pictures were made about three weeks ago. I have a weakness for pinks like the carthusian pink. Maybe I will cultivate different sorts in the future. Zucchinis started to bloom. All rucola, spinach, radish, mustard leaf and salad is harvested by now. With the hot weather I have to water at least twice a day, each time 2 big container full of water. Luckily we can use well water for the garden! At the moment you can see changes every day, so another garden update will follow soon. Have a good day!

2 comments:

Evdokia Tsiligiridou said...

very nice colors!
and beautiful garden!

Belle Fleur de Lis said...

ooh it all looks so good !

all the plants look lovely and you take very good care off them.

:-)