2.5.15

diana mini




It took me 2 years to finish and develop the film of my analogue diana mini camera. And on top of that I accidently opened the cover when the film was not rewound, so I'm surprised that the pictures are not completely wasted. Even though it was quite disappointing, I want to shoot another film ;) It is so nice having to wait for the development and reminds me on my early days. I always loved to take pictures, always had my camera with me and had so many photo albums that I did not know where to put them all in the end. When I had my first digital camera it was a big relief, because of the storage issues, but nevertheless I still love analogue photos.

1 comment:

Belle Fleur de Lis said...

i think the out come of the picture is nice, i also still have to develops a film of my lomo camera :->