12.4.15

Garden update











At the end of last month we finished our new three garden beds. We had to find a solution to make them even, because our garden is situated a bit on a hillside. We used old bricks to do so and created two paths with pebbles between them. I think it turned out really nicely! 
And I started to raise some veggies inside, some of them grew so fast that I had to remove them again and start at a later date. But the rest was ok and I am looking forward to bring them outside when time is right. I can not think of anything more reasonable than growing my own food.
Have a lovely Sunday!

9 comments:

Aafke said...

Oh wow! This looks so good! The first summer days will come to the Netherlands soon and I can't wait to work in my garden :)

jabbott said...

Wow I have not even started in the garden yet. Looks like your going to have some goodies with all those seeds x

Sandra Dunn said...

Wow! You have been busy! I admire how organized you are too. I've planted a few things. My cilantro is coming up from last year…. I think it's going to be a spring perennial now. :) Happy spring and happy planting, Claudia!

Belle Fleur de Lis said...

Tine de ZakkaS said...

depuis http://bellefleurdelis.blogspot.fr/2015/04/good-news.html

sympathiques toutes vos plantations ! avoir un jardin potager c'est un vrai bonheur que j'espère un jour.

Evdokia Tsiligiridou said...

so many seeds!
your garden and planting is fantastic!

studio meez said...

Wow Claudia! The garden beds look great. I like the old bricks you used. I'm very curious to follow you process.

wide-eyed-tree said...

@Aafke: Yes! Finally spring!

@Joy: No worries, there is still enough time!

@Sandra: Thank you! It is so nice to see how everything awakes now outside!

@Lotte: :*

@Tine: Thank you for visiting my blog!

@Evdokia: Thank you my dear!

@Studio Meez: I also like the outcome, let's see if it is practically also ;) I'm so happy how many blogs get greener and greener. It is so inspiring!

fiona ling said...

oh i love the new garden bed with old bricks! Wish i have such a huge space for gardening Claudia, you are so lucky! The seeds collection are amazing too! Happy gardening Claudia.