10.3.15

Thoughts









On my Birthday last Friday I made an evening walk by myself in the forest until it was dark to think about my life.
I wonder how many footsteps I have made in those thirty-four years.
I wonder how many blades of grass I have touched.
How often did I say I'm done with this world, only to stand up again afterwards and move on.
How many times I opened the window as wide as my arms to breathe in the morning dew.
How many times I stared at the moon and wondered if you are doing likewise.

6 comments:

jabbott said...

A very happy belated birthday to you xxx

Lily said...

Beautiful black and white pics!

fiona ling said...

i love your dress claudia, happy belated birthday to you!

“no matter what happens in your life, things will get better so keep your head up an show everyone that you are still stronger then they thought you where!” - life quotes

we are by your side claudia!

xoxo fiona

cococita said...

Love this post of yours. So you!

evdokiatsiligiridou said...

beautiful thoughts and walk fotos :)

Sandra Dunn said...

How beautiful! Happy birthday! Happy birthmonth! Enjoy being a March baby! I pray love and health and joy upon you!