13.12.14

Christmassy











This year I'm having a hard time getting into Christmas mood, so I made myself a good cup of tea and flicked through some pretty Christmas DIY and baking books and magazines. Soon I want to bake some cookies also. This could also help to create some festive spirit. A little bit of snow would be nice, too! I can not remember that it was ever like that in December. Let's be patient and see how it develops. Wishing you a cozy Saturday evening!

Books shown on these pictures:
"Fräulein Klein lädt ein" ---> Fräulein Klein
"Advent Advent" ---> Liz & Jewels
"Zucker, Zimt und Liebe" ---> zuckerzimtundliebe

3 comments:

cococita said...

I second your feeling. Thank you for the book suggestions: I bought myself a pile of festive magazines ... Wishing you a warm Saturday evening and a wintery, merry Sunday!

jabbott said...

Its hard work here too x

Sandra Dunn said...

Ditto. Thanks for the spark. :)