23.12.14

Bags of Love



At the end of November I took part a design competition of Bags of Love and did not tell anybody about it. It was about making a design for a Christmas cushion. I sent in my design and forgot all about it until I got an email from Bags of Love that I made the first place! I nearly couldn't believe it! Yesterday my price arrived - a cushion with my design and a 200 pound gift voucher! I was really positively surprised by the good quality of the cushion! Super nice, strong and at the same time soft and cozy fabric and the colors came out so bright! This was a really great Christmas surprise and it is nice to know that they liked my design that much :)


Have a nice evening!

7 comments:

Anikó said...

Congrats on your win Claudia, really nice design (one of the best of them all, imo)! Have a very Happy Christmas!

Our Strange Nature said...

Well done! Looks great!

Vivika Vaina said...

Gongrats! It's really adorable <3

cococita said...

Congratulations, dear Claudia! Such a great surprise! Wondering how you will spend your gift voucher :) Wishing you a warm and cosy X-mas

Lisa said...

Yay, well done Claudia! Congratulations & have a merry christmas...

jabbott said...

Well done and what a great design idea!

Mi Joya said...

And well deserved too!! I like this illustration a lot!
Enjoy your gifts and a merry christmas for you, Sunny and your bf!!
Hugsxxx