7.11.14

October mail

Fairy card from Sara and 2 b/w cards from Lily.

 Do you know Svenja from The Bindery of Awesomeness? She is also part of the new DaWanda DIY book and some longer time ago she ordered one of my doily rugs. I was really happy when she asked me to do a swap. I sent her illustrations and cards and she sent me this pretty handbound notebook and fanfold. You should definitely check out her other great work in her DaWanda shop!


Two times happy mail from my friend Larissa. She made this big food collage for me - it has a special meaning for both of us.

Lily was on a trip to Budapest and sent me this beautiful flower card. The stamps on the envelope are having  stitched details! She also sent me wonderful notebooks, I can't wait to use them! And as the crowning she knitted me a hat! It was her first needle work since 30 year she said! How awesome!

Another letter from Amalia! 

ONCE AGAIN AN AWESOME SNAIL MAIL MONTH!
A HUGE THANK YOU TO YOU ALL!!!

6 comments:

evdokiatsiligiridou said...

beautiful mails!
and i like your new header and foto :)

Anikó said...

wow what amazing mail! really make me wish i was more active with snail mailing. love the new look of the blog!

jabbott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jabbott said...

Good snail month, mine is coming sorry its late x

Mi Joya said...

Those stamps from Budapest are so beautiful, especially the 2 with flowers on!!
On to more snailmail in november :)

querido diário said...

i will make it up to you when i get back writing<3