2.7.14

Flowers

 
 
Yesterday it was lawn mower time. We try to postpone it as long as possible to give all the flowers a chance to bloom and the bees to get their pollen. Short before I rescued some yarrow to dry and some other flowers to make a nice bouquet for the home. When I saw all the nice-smelling field bindweed that are covering half of our garden I was wondering how I could capture that fragrance. So I picked some up, put them in a jar with some pure alcohol and will let it stand in the dark for some weeks. Let's see if I can make a nice perfume out of it :)
– – – – –

7 comments:

cococita said...

Your lifestyle is inspiring, Claudia! Do love your portrait in Heimat as well :)

querido diário said...

:)

jabbott said...

Beautiful flowers, love this time of year x

Sandra Dunn said...

Magical!

Judith said...

So schön!!!! Da bekommt man richt Lust der Stadt einmal den Rücken zu kehren!

Evdokia Tsiligiridou said...

these purple flowers are beautiful!
what a nice idea to make a perfume
out of the flowers :) hope it will succeed!

Carly Kaste said...

I never ever even considered making my own perfume. That's such a cool thing to do!