20.5.14

greenhouse

 
 
 
 
 The story of our greenhouse...
is a long story.
If you are reading my blog regularly, you may already know, that we had to wait quite long until they delivered it. All was ready and waiting for it. When it finally arrived it took us 2 days to set it up, and at the end we noticed 19 important parts were missing! So we called the company again, they said they will send it within 2 days, but nothing happened. We called again to find out that they had made a mistake and sent it to the garden center where we originally ordered it, which is a 50 minutes car drive away. Well, what should I say. In any case it cost me some nerves. But now I am really happy that the strenuous part lies behind us and we can start growing our vegetables!
 

8 comments:

Katyha said...

Yay! You finally got it. :D

jabbott said...

Yeah looks like a very big greenhouses, compared to my very small one.least you can now get cracking and sew some tasty veg x

Anna said...

woooow it's amazing Claudia!!

Mi Joya said...

Have fun inyour greenhouse Claudia!!

coco said...

now, you can start your dream green house...so nice.
enjoy growing all.

yoojin said...

Finally!! :) Wish you lovely gardening in it. :) My husband is planning a little greenhouse for our garden too, but I guess we won't be able to build it this year...

Alicia said...

Oh! I envy you :)
Dear Sunny...

Anikó said...

can't wait to see it with the plants in! looks great - and love how sunny is supervising the progress :)