28.4.14

Red tulips + finding solutions

 
 
 
Since days I can't stop looking at these beautiful red tulips. Every now and then I go outside to watch their heads dancing in the wind. I got some quite frustrating news last week. My greenhouse should actually be finished by now, we payed it 5 weeks ago and now they called that they can not deliver it, because they made a mistake in the production and that we have to wait a month more! Oh well, for those who know about gardening, you know what this means. It will be too late for the most things then and also I don't really know how to bridge the time with the plants I already cultivated in my provisional mini greenhouse. R. helped me yesterday to make a normal garden bed to at least start with some carrots and other lower plants that are not harmed so easily by the winds and storms here. Hopefully the rabbits will leave me some ;) And for my seedlings, I hope I will find a solution to help them surviving until next month. And when I feel down again, I will just stare at these red tulips ;)

8 comments:

Mi Joya said...

Oh no! They should know too, it's too late then..
Luckily your tulips are so pretty ;-)

cococita said...

Thinking of you, sweet lady! I can imagine how you are feeling now ... :(

Anikó said...

oh how annoying that they cannot deliver on time... hope your baby plants will survive until the weather is better outside, i'll keep my fingers crossed!
those tulips are really something special to look at. i love the ones with the black middles the best!

querido diário said...

flowers always help me too :)

yoojin said...

Oh no!!! I totally understand how disappointed you are! Maybe you'll find another place (inside?), where you can raise them, until they're strong enough for outside? We own a mini greenhouse for planting seeds. Maybe that's an option too...

A very small surprise mail is going to be sent today or tomorrow. Maybe that'll cheer you up a bit. :)

Sandra Dunn said...

Grrrr,,,, about the grrrrreeen house! Yes, time is of essence. They should give you a huge discount now!

I've been doing the same as you- watching yellow flowers dance in the wind!!

Evdokia Tsiligiridou said...

your red tulips are beautiful!
i would cheer up watching them too :)
i agree with sandra dunn!
they should make a discount for your patience!!!!

Diogo Miguel said...

Red tulips are so delicate! I feel sorry for this situation so boring, however the time will pass by faster. believe me Claudia :-) sending the best to you!