20.3.14

Inspiring books

 
 
 
 
I can not imagine a world without books! Especially when I am sick like these days, I take my time to read and look through my pretty books. Last time I showed you the first book of Felix Scheinberger called "Mut zum Skizzenbuch". This time I want to show you his second one and I have good news! There is also an English version available. (only in soft cover though) It's called "Urban Watercolor Sketching: A Guide to Drawing, Painting, and Storytelling in Color". In German it is called "Wasserfarbe für Gestalter". As I love Felix Scheinbergers style, I was not  disappointed by his second book, if anything I was highly impressed!

3 comments:

yoojin said...

The book looks lovely! Definitely going to check it out! :D Thanks for the recommendation!

cococita said...

Feel better soon, dear Claudia!

Evdokia Tsiligiridou said...

beautiful watercolor images!