28.3.14

garden and thoughts

 
 
 
Some garden pictures. Our apricot tree started to bloom! I love the smell!
Yesterday I finished a new woodcut, I will soon post some pictures.
And we prepared the ground for the future greenhouse. It is ordered, but we have to wait 3 weeks until we can collect it from the shop. I hope it will be not too late then for growing my vegetables. Let's see.
We had to take Sunny to the vet yesterday and she kept him there and he has an operation now! I am so tensed up! He never was somewhere else over night except for my parents home. And it all came so sudden, I was not prepared at all. I can't wait to see him again!
After yesterday I am once again thinking about if I ever want a child, because I feel not strong enough somehow. Thinking of letting my child in hospital breaks my heart.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, I hope all goes well with Sunny, I’m crossing my fingers here! xx

querido diário said...

Hope Sunny returns soon home!I understand so well this feeling*

Mi Joya said...

Thumbs up for Sunny!! I totally understand, my heart always breaks if i have to leave one of our cats behind at the vet!
I hope you two will be able to cuddle again very soon!
Take carex

Alicia said...

I understand your feelings about children and illness...
I hope Sunny is doing well :)

cococita said...

We'll be planting an apricot plant/tree as well in France. Thinking of Sunny: all will be well, that's what I deeply hope for ...
And I second Alicia ...
Much love and warm hug to you, dear Claudia, and counting the days for the greenhouse.
Try to concentrate on the good things, even if that's not always easy.

Anikó said...

i hope your little doggie gets back to you soon in perfect health!

Evdokia Tsiligiridou said...

i hope everything went well with sunny!
beautiful pictures!