30.1.14

Snail mail January

January has nearly passed. Time to show you my mail box treasures!
First mail of the year was from Lily! Oh what a joy!
 
This pretty parcel is from Yoojin! She also has a big love for good old mail!
She sent me so many different little treasures, it was a pleasure to unpack every single item!
Go, have a look at her pretty blog! She showed some really nice stationery folding techniques recently.
 
Remember the pretty cards Mi Joya sent me in December? She spoiled me with even more of them!
I really love them!
 
January postcards: The first is from Sandra and the other three are from Lily :)
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

4 comments:

cococita said...

Yoojin's blog looks adorable: thank you for sharing the link! I'll be in your mailbox next month ... :)

yoojin said...

Thanks for the kind words, Claudia! :) I'm so happy you liked my little parcel. :)

Mi Joya said...

What a happy snail mail month again!

coco said...

it is fun! you are being so loved.