27.1.14

Inspiring books

 
 
 
Every now and then I want to share my favorite books with you.
This is definitely one of them! It is called "Mut zum Skizzenbuch" which means something like "Having the courage to use a sketchbook".  Sorry, I can't translate it better. The author, Felix Scheinberger, did an awesome job. It is really super inspiring and it helped me getting rid my fear of the blank page. It is only in German though, but I am sure it will be translated in the future. For all who don't speak German, go check out his website and have a look at his sketches, you won't regret it!
I will show you his other books soon!

3 comments:

walmat said...

Sieht toll aus! Looks great!

Lily said...

When I could sketch as good...
He sketches beautiful!

yoojin said...

Thanks for the lovely recommendation! I love sketches and always try to draw more. :)