24.10.13

snail mail October

– – – – –
A big THANK YOU to all who take
their precious time to keep snail mail alive!
– – – – –
It's always like Christmas opening packages of Fiona. She gives so much attention to little details, I love that! :) You should check out her great instagram page!
Pretty card from Cococita 
A pretty bug card from Sandra :)
Awesome handprinted fabrics {by Orike Muth}, a fish card and another card that matched perfectly my breakfast table - all from Lily!
 
The story behind this cute pouch is that I saw a similar one on Emmel's blog which she got from a blog friend and it reminded me immediately of the curtain we had in our room when I was a child. It had the same duck pattern, but in blue. I commented this on her blog and suddenly I had this pouch in my mailbox :) Carla read my comment and made it for me out of the last piece of fabric she had. How sweet from her! I love it!
I was very happy to get news from Barbara. She sent me lily seeds, this pretty embroidered vintage pillow case, cards, tea and an letterpress gift tag 
Thank you!!!
 

6 comments:

Lily said...

Just the fabric with the fishes is from Orike Muth. The turqouise one is a Tilda and the lilac a Japanese fabric.

emmel-prutsemieke said...

nice pouch, now we are almost twins;-)

Mi Joya said...

Mail from Fiona is great indeed!!
Funny that pouch!

Sandra Dunn said...

How funny seeing your collection!

Sandra Dunn said...

I meant 'fun'. :)

yoojin said...

Wonderful snail mail!! :) I'm working on some swaps too. :) Claudia, maybe we could swap in December?